One of the most widespread questions is how to lose weight quickly and without damage to your health. We know that with ellipticals you can burn up to 400 calories in 30 minutes. But what to do if you need to lose weight in 4 days? Below you can familiarize yourself with our method.
Health is the most important
Please, before you decide to lose weight in a short period, make sure that nothing disturbs you. Even knee pain can be exacerbated by little exercise. Listen to your body.
3 aspects of losing weight
First of all, we should begin with your diet. The average man needs around 2,500-2,700 calories per day and the average woman needs 2,000-2,200 calories. It is important to eat this amount because overeating can affect fatty tissues.
- Try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Around ½ of your daily meal should contain vegetables. Pay attention to beans, carrots, green peas, corn, and beets. They are high-carb and will saturate you for a long time.
- Drink a lot of water. Doctors recommend drinking around 2 liters (around 67-68 fl oz). Also, minimize the amount of drunk tea or coffee, because they are not pure water and have some calories.
- Do not forget about dairy products, fish, and meat. You can eat as much as you want but remember the maximum amount of calories that you can eat during the day.
To lose 1 lb you need to burn approximately 3,500 calories. Do 1-hour exercise every day. Interval training with a teacher can help you burn up to 600 calories per hour. If you want to do exercises at home, make sure that 30 minutes you do high-intensity interval training and another 30 minutes — strength training. Do not hesitate to stretch your body after each training. It will minimize pain after an active load on the muscles.
Simulators that have proven themselves best are:
- Ellipticals (here you can read about them and choose the best one)
- Skipping rope
- Dumbbells or full water bottles
Using them you will achieve maximum results.
There are also some additional factors, which will not only help you lose weight but also bring pleasure.
- Sleep for 8 hours daily. Healthy sleep is the best recovery after a hard day.
- 10,000 steps daily. Walking 10,000 steps a day burns 500 calories. It is not difficult to calculate that in 4 days you will burn 2,000 calories.
- Do the math. Calculating and writing down all your results is the best motivator to continue achieving the goal.
Losing weight in 4 days is a very responsible process. You should understand that your health is the most important criterion and you should not risk it. However, if you need to lose weight in 4 days, there are 3 aspects to which it is better to pay attention. First of all, revise your diet. It should contain dairy products, fish, meat, fruits, and vegetables. Also, do not forget about exercises. Ellipticals are among the most effective training apparatus. Healthy sleep and 10,000 steps daily will also help you lose weight.
💪 Can you slim down in 4 days?
Yes, in our article we tell how to lose more than 1 lb in 4 days and not hurt your health.
🥕 Will I lose weight if I stop eating for 3 days?
Yes, you will. But you need to understand that it can be dangerous for your health and in 3 days the weight can go back. It is better to stick to a healthy diet than stop eating at all.
⌛ How can I get slim in 7 days without exercise?
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables, drink around 2 liters (around 67-68 fl oz) of water daily, and do not forget about dairy products, fish, and meat. You can also read about some additional ways to lose weight in our article.
💃 How can I lose weight fast?
There are 3 aspects of losing weight fast. They are a healthy diet, exercises, and additional factors like sleep and daily activity. In our article, you can read how to combine them for the best result.